Switchable IR & Green wavelengths
Connect a field-attachable second harmonic generation module to the aeroPULSE FS60 to obtain >30 W of switchable average power at 515 nm and pulse energies up to >20 µJ.
Reliable, flexible and cost-effective
The PCF technology is firmly established in the market as an industrially reliable ultrafast platform.
With the shipment of than 3000 supercontinuum lasers products to date, NKT Photonics has tremendous experience in the manufacture of ultrafast lasers based on the PCF platform. By harnessing our PCF technology, the FS60 is an example of a cost-effective flexible ultrafast fiber laser, delivering high average power and high pulse energy with unprecedented reliability
Ideal for ultra-high precision micromachining
The aeroPULSE FS60 is ideally suited for micromachining applications in PCB manufacture, wafer scribing, surface structuring, and medical device manufacturing.
Other application fields of the aeroPULSE FS60 include:
- Thin film cutting
- Glass cutting
- Stent manufacture
- IC package cutting
- OPA Pumping
- Femtosecond materials processing
- Average powers: >60 W@1030nm, 30 W@515nm
- Pulse energies of >40 μJ@1030nm, >20 μJ@515nm
- Available pulse widths <500 fs – 3 ps
- Up to 50 MHz repetition rate
- Excellent beam pointing stability
- Programmable amplifier burst control
- Designed for industrial reliability
- System monitoring via remote diagnostics
- Maintenance-free 24/7 operation
See it at LASER World of PHOTONICS
Want to see it with your own eyes? Come get hands-on at our booth (A3,137), get on to the product page to read more, or contact us.