The laser system is completely fiber monolithic and maintenance-free with an industrially rugged air-cooled package – ready to handle 24/7 operation in laboratories as well as industrial environments.
Ideal for quantum optics
Quantum optics is a critical strategic technology in security as well as civil applications. Important quantum optic techniques such as Doppler laser cooling of atoms and squeezed light require low-noise, narrow-linewidth lasers, like the HARMONIK system.
Other uses of the HARMONIK include:
- Quantum optics, computing and phenomena such as optical trapping, optical lattice, Bose-Einstein condensate, atom interferometer, squeezing etc.
- Nonlinear optics pump source e.g. second harmonic generation, parametric processes
- Laser-based metrology such as precision laser interferometry and spectroscopy
- Optical heterodyning and coherent communication
- Optical length and frequency standards
- High precision spectroscopy
- Coherent beam combining
- Up to 7 W output power at 775-780 nm
- Sub-kHz linewidth
- Ultra-low frequency and intensity noise
- Wide wavelength tunability
- Excellent beam quality
- Single mode and single frequency
- Fast wavelength tuning for external stabilization
That is enough bullets for one page, so head over to the Koheras HARMONIK product page to get more details or contact us to find out more.