To simplify things, we have made this quick guide for our vendors.
Delivery of services
Before delivering a service, please:
- Confirm with your contact person at NKT that all permits and agreements are in place.
- Ensure that all service deliveries are signed by the person who has received the service.
- Ensure the delivery order carries the PO reference, name, and contract details of provider and signee’s commitment to book service as received.
In the event a PO is not received or is different from the planned delivery: Please contact your NKTP contact to rectify this before attempting to deliver the service.
Delivery of products
Before delivering a product, please:
- Make sure the goods are safely packed for protection of both goods and people.
- Check that the delivery matches the PO and Invoice in quantity and value.
- Mark the delivery with a reference to the PO, NKT part number, and CTO revision.
- Ensure that the box is clearly marked with the vendor’s name, address, PO number, and delivery address.
In the event a PO is not received or is different from the planned delivery: Please contact your NKTP contact to rectify this before attempting to deliver the goods.
Before invoicing, please:
- State PO number and NKT PO contact on the invoice.
- Make sure the invoice matches the PO in quantity and value.
- List the supplied goods and service matched with PO.
- Include a reference to the contact person who signed for successful delivery, when invoicing services.
- All invoices must be send directly to the email as shown in the list below. Invoices must be attached as a pdf document
|Germany||NKTP DE TECHemail@example.com|
|United Kingdom||Fianium UKfirstname.lastname@example.org|
If you have issues with the above, please contact your NKT contact to ensure a correct invoice is issued.
In case you have not received your payment, please:
- Ensure the previous processes were performed.
- Check the payment terms to verify if payment is late (the current default is 65 days).
- Obtain proof of delivery from forwarder and contact the local finance function (please refer to PO for details).
If you have issues with the above, please contact your NKTP purchasing contact for help.