High brightness and high repetition rate
The SuperK EVO has a very high brightness across the 500-2000 nm range.
With a high repetition rate of 20 MHz, the EVO is perfectly suited for Test & Measurement and optical device characterization.
Graphical user interface and software development kit
If configured with colimated output, the SuperK EVO is compatible with all existing SuperK filters and accessories.
Get an utmost user-friendly operation through our NKT Photonics CONTROL software or a direct interface through the free software development kit.
Maintenance-free lifetime of thousands of hours
The solid-state, all-fiber architecture ensures a stable 24/7 operation and a maintenance-free lifetime of thousands of hours. Intended for industrial use, its rugged and compact design make it easy to mount and handle.
- Versatile cost-efficient white light laser platform
- High brightness
- High repetition rate
- Robust and compact industrial design
- Free software development kit
- Plug and Play with all SuperK accessories
- Maintenance-free 24/7 operation
- Simple and intuitive user interface via NKT Photonics CONTROL
Spectral power density
|Repetition rate [MHz]||20|
|Spectral coverage [nm]||500-2000|
|Total power [mW]||200|
|Total visible power (350-850 nm) [mW]||40|
|Total power stability, RMS [%]||± 1|
|Cut-in wavelength [nm]||500|
|Beam quality, TEM00||M2 < 1.1|
|Mode field diameter, FC/APC [µm]||≈ 3|
|Spot size @ 700 nm, collimated [mm]||1|
|Laser output||Gaussian, single mode|
|Fiber output||FC/APC or collimated|
|Output fiber length [m]||1.5|
|Computer interface||USB 2.0|
|Sync (trigger) output||NIM|
|Power supply requirements [V DC]||24|
|Power consumption [W] 1)||< 30|
|Door interlock connector 2)||LEMO|
|External bus interface||15 D-Sub|
|Operation temperature [°C]||18 – 35|
|Storage temperature [°C]||-10 – 60|
|System cooling 3)||Passive|
|Dimensions (WxHxL) [mm3]||200 x 90 x 325|
1) Power consumption is depending on the total output power.
2) SuperK EVO is a class 4 laser and required to be connected to a door interlock/circuit.
3) Heat radiation from the base plate.