ORIGAMI is the industrial-grade, ultra-compact femtosecond laser that provides the lowest phase noise and timing jitter available on the market. It has been specifically designed for OEM integration.
The ORIGAMI laser emits transform-limited, soliton pulses, provides diffraction-limited beam quality and excellent pointing stability. It is available at various wavelengths and repetition rates.
ORIGAMI is an air-cooled, maintenance-free laser module packaged in a sealed robust enclosure allowing for operation in the harshest environments. It guarantees high stability, low drift and 24/7 operation.
- Lowest phase noise on the market
- Timing-jitter < 70 as [1 kHz – Nyquist]
- Transform-limited clean soliton pulses
- Diffraction-limited beam quality
- No Kelly sidebands, no spectral ripple
- 24/7 Operation
- Sync (Synchronization to external clock for ultra-low timing jitter)
- Low noise driver
- CEP ready
- Single shot
- Analog pump power control
- Repetition rate control and tunability
- Fiber output (PM or SM)
|ORIGAMI 05||ORIGAMI 08||ORIGAMI 10||ORIGAMI 15||ORIGAMI 17|
|Wavelenght||513 - 535 nm||765 - 785 nm||1025 - 1070 nm||1530 - 1586 nm||1580 - 1700 nm|
|Pulse duration||100 fs - 230 fs||60 fs - 200 fs||70 fs - 400 fs||80 fs - 500 fs||200 fs - 300 fs|
|Average power||100 mW||30 mW||250 mW||120 mW||50 mW|
|Pulse energy||1.2 nJ||0.7 nJ||5 nJ||2 nJ||1 nJ|
|Peak power||10 kW||5 kW||30 kW||15 kW||3 kW|
|Repetition rate||20 MHz - 1.3 GHz|
|Spectral bandwidth||Transform-limited (τp·Δν ~ 0.32)|
|Beam quality||M² < 1.1, TEMοο|
|PER||> 23 dB|
|Amplitude noise||< 0.2% rms, < 0.5% pk-pk (24h)|
Whether you want ultra low noise laser control or easy and simple synchronization, the range of Onefive ORIGAMI laser accessories gives you full variability.
- Low noise laser controller – The ultra low noise controller is a plug & play, add-on module to drive its mode-locked laser unit with the lowest possible timing-jitter
- Laser synchronization module – The compact and simple laser synchronization module allows the synchronization of pulsed laser trains to an external reference signal
- Ultra-low noise synchronization module – The ultra-low noise synchronization allows for synchronization of ultra-short laser pulse trains with femtosecond precision
- CEP ready – The CEP ready system consists of advanced laser and electronic architecture which allows to control the Carrier Envelope Phase (CEP) of the lasers in addition to the pulse repetition rate