The GENKI XP platform pushes industrialization of high energy and high power picosecond lasers further. The system is based on the ultra-stable Genki seed laser and provides clean pulses shorter than 10 ps, which is an optimal pulse duration window for many micromachining applications.
To satisfy the increasing demand of picosecond laser workstations, the Genki XP has been optimized to provide up to 100 W of average power and 300 μJ pulse energy at the industry-standard wavelength of 1064 nm. The laser can be tailored to work at lower repetition rates with even higher energies or at several MHz to follow high-speed automated processes.
The GENKI XP has been designed for the easiest and most cost-effective possible system integration, can be mounted in any direction and offers full remote control capability.
- Pulse energy up to 300 μJ
- Single shot to 80MHz adjustable rep rate
- Burst mode
- Excellent energy- and pointing stability
- Maintenance-and alignment free
- Second harmonic output option
- Remote access
- 24/7 industrial reliability
- Green 532 nm
- Sync (Synchronization to external clock for ultra-low timing jitter)
All GENKI XP products comes with industry leading reliability and are backed by our standard 2 year warranty. However, should you need the extra security of an extended warranty and remote diagnostics support this is available in our support and warranty extension package. Please contact your sales representative for more information.
|Center wavelength||1064 nm|
|Pulse duration1,2||<10 ps|
|Average output power2||100 W|
|Pulse energy2||300 µJ|
|Pulse repetition rate1,2||Single shot - 80 MHz|
|Spectral bandwidth2||<1 nm|
|Beam quality||M² < 1.3, TEMοο|
|Amplitude noise||<1.0% rms|
|Laser output||Collimated free space|
1) Please inquire for possible combinations of pulse duration, average power and repetition rate
2) Spectral bandwidth depends on pulse duration, pulse energy and repetition rate
|Warm-up time||30 minutes|
|Operation temperature||18 °C — 32 °C|
|Storage temperature||- 20 °C — 55 C|
|Dimensions||505 x 630 x 142 mm3|
|Power supply||24 VDC / 25 + 48 VDC/21 A or 90—264 VAC, 47—63 Hz|
|Power consumption||<1,600 W|