Covers the spectrum from visible to infrared
The LLTF Contrast is a non-dispersive filter maintaining the intrinsic single-mode beam quality of the supercontinuum laser enabling a wide range of applications. With two wavelength tuning options, Visible and NIR, the full spectrum of the supercontinuum can be covered.
Adapts directly to the output collimator
The LLTF Contrast is compatible with all NKT Photonics Supercontinuum lasers and is fully plug-and-play – adapting directly to the supercontinuum output collimator.
The output of the LLTF Contrast is compatible with SuperK CONNECT and SuperK Fiber deliveries (we recommend FD7 for VIS and FD8 for SWIR).
The LLTF can be operated through a user-friendly PHySpec software or a direct interface through the free software development kit.
- Single channel tunable band-pass filter
- Exceptional out-of-band suppression
- Narrow line-width and high resolution
- Wideband tuning range across the visible and near-infrared range
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Robust and compact industrial design
- Maintenance-free 24/7 operation
|Wavelength range||Spectral Bandwidth||Max. Power|
|VIS HP8||400-1000 nm||< 2.5 nm||8 W|
|SWIR HP8||1000-2300 nm||< 5.0 nm||8 W|
|Tunable Wavelength Range||400 - 1000 nm||1000 – 2300 nm|
|Channel Spectral Bandwidth (FWHM)||1.0 - 2.5 nm||2.0 - 5.0 nm|
|Out of Band suppression||60 dB @ ±40 nm||60 dB @ ±80 nm 1)|
|Typical Transmission Efficiency||65%|
|Optical Density (OD)||> OD6 (measured at 1064 nm)|
|Damage Threshold||< 5 GW/cm2 peak power @ 1064 nm, 8 ns|
|Input Aperture Diameter||5 mm|
|Input Beam Divergence Requirement||< 0.45 mrad|
|Wavelength Resolution (Relative)||FWHM / 8|
|Pointing Stability||< 1 mm lateral displacement @ 1 m from filter|
|Scanning speed (multiple step)|| 35 ms stabilization time for 0.1 nm step45 ms stabilization time for 0.2 nm step
55 ms stabilization time for 1 nm step
60 ms stabilization time for 2 nm step
65 ms stabilization time for 5 nm step
70 ms stabilization time for 10 nm step
|Interface||Graphical User Interface via USB 2.0
|Dimensions (W x L x H mm)||172 x 278 x 174|
1) Harmonic wavelengths <850 nm will be present in the output. We recommend an external clean-up long-pass filter if the detector is sensitive to visible wavelengths.