At professor Alexandra Boltassevas group at BIRCK nanotechnology center at Purdue University, they are working on a number of areas within plasmonics and metamaterials in which they use the SuperK EXTREME supercontinuum laser for characterization.
- Alternative Plasmonic Materials
- Dynamic Plasmonics with Graphene
- Integrated Plasmonic Devices with Alternative Materials
- Nonlinear Optical Properties of Alternative Plasmonic Materials
- Transparent Conductive Oxides (TCOs) for Metasurface and Epsilon-Near-Zero (ENZ) Applications
- Hybrid Electro-Plasmonic Tweezers
- Glancing Angle Deposition