Our new Koheras ADJUSTIK HP has the same ultra-low noise and narrow linewidth as our well-known ADJUSTIK and BASIK single-frequency lasers, and it now provides up to 2 W output power.
Ideal for ultra-low noise applications
The high-power ADJUSTIK HP is ideal for ultra-low noise applications in metrology, atom physics, quantum research, and many more.
Despite the big power upgrade, it still comes in a slim 1 U package, ready to glide into your new setup.
See it at LASER World of PHOTONICS
Come meet us at our booth (A3,137), check out the product page to read more, or contact us.
- Center wavelengths in the 1535–1580 nm and 1030–1120 nm ranges
- High-power: Up to 2 W
- Industry-leading low phase noise
- Extremely narrow linewidth
- Stable single-frequency operation
- Wide thermal wavelength tuning
- Integrated fast wavelength modulation
- Polarization-maintaining fiber output
- Easy-to-use benchtop system
- Graphical user interface
- Plug and Play
- Robust and maintenance-free