The performance improvements provide enhanced flexibility in precision materials processing; especially for cutting thicker substrates and drilling deep holes in glass, ceramics, and thin/thick metals used in medical devices. The ultrashort pulse width guarantees excellent surface and edge quality without the need for post-processing steps in various applications.
- Air-cooled, single-box for ease of integration
- < 400 fs standard pulsewidth
- Up to 5W average power
- 75uJ/pulse @ 1030nm
- Single-shot or Pulse-on-Demand
- Outstanding energy and pointing stability
- Industrial, rugged design
- Mountable in any direction
- Real-time pulse energy measurement and control
- Unprecedented reliability
- Second harmonic option
Head over to the onefive ORIGAMI XP product page to see all the specifications or get in touch with us to find out more.