Koheras ACOUSTIK provides rack integration of up to 16 Koheras BASIK single frequency low noise fiber lasers. The ACOUSTIK provides power and control to all modules for easy integration and channels can be added or changed as needed.
This passively cooled system has been designed for multi-channel sensor interrogation systems and is supplied as a stand-alone 19” 3U box including controller electronics and power supply. The individual laser modules are accessible directly from the front panel.
The ACOUSTIK and all containing laser modules can be controlled from our CONTROL software.
- Multi-channel integration of BASIK X15
- Controls up to 16 BASIK modules
- Robust industrial design
- Build-in power supply
- Choose freely between the different models of BASIK modules. Different models and wavelengths can be installed in the same ACOUSTIK system.
- Get one output from each channel, or multiplex all channels into one single mode fiber output.
- Add amplfication modules or our high power BOOSTIK amplifiers for extra output power.
- Can be combined with external BOOSTIK amplifier
For optical specifications please refer to the Koheras BASIK OEM modules.
|Power supply requirements [VDC]||90-263 VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Digital interface||USB 2.0 and Ethernet|
|Fast modulation drive voltage||Differential 2x5V with common-mode voltage at 2.5V|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm]||483 x 128.5 x 302.5 mm (19”- 3U)|
|Operating temperature range||15 - 60 °C (module case temperature)|
|Storage temperature range||-20 - 70 °C|
|Humidity non condensing||0-70 %RH|